Senior software developer 2
Qualities of the ideal candidate
Some technologies we use are TypeScript, Node.js, Vue, Vuetify, PostgreSQL, Celery, AWS, Redis, and Django. You do not need to have experience in our stack, but we expect you to have worked with similar technologies. The minimum requirements we expect from you are:
● At least 5 years of experience using web frontend and backend technologies. We expect you to have worked with at least one web frontend technology (e.g., Vue, React, or Angular) and one web backend technology (e.g., Django, ExpressJS, Ruby on Rails, Flask, or Node.js).
● a curious generalist who likes to learn new technologies.
● can work both independently as a part of a team
● During your professional software development career, you have built user-facing products that focus on customer value.
● understand the best practices in agile software development.
● have a quality-driven mentality and experience with test automation, code reviews, or other similar approaches.
For applicants for the position of Software Architect, please send code 5 in a message with your CV to (01140107402), and download the Zoom application to make the interview.
Tasks Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
Create clean and efficient code based on specifications.
Integrate software components and third-party programs Review and implement programs and systems Troubleshoot, debug, and update existing software.
Collect and evaluate feedback from users Recommend.
Execution improvements generate technical documentation.
Report on it as a reference. Requirements and skills showed experience as a software developer, software engineer, or similar role Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
Experience with databases and object-relational mapping frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
Excellent communication skills Ingenuity and Problem Solving Bachelors. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a Related Field.
The Egyptians Recruitment Company is a company that recruits and employs Egyptians to work abroad, and it is a licensed company affiliated with the Ministry of Labor. we do not work on employment within Egyptian companies.
Usually, the first interview takes place online through the Zoom or Google Meeting program, and after the filtering, the personal interview takes place through the office’s headquarters.
Some tips for writing a good CV through our articles here
You can follow our Facebook page by clicking here.